TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these General terms and Conditions the following terms shall have following meanings, except where stated otherwise:
Consumer: the natural person who does not act for purpose related to his/her commercial, trade, craft or professional activities;
Day: calendar day;
Digital Content: data produced and delivered in digital form;
Distance Contract: a contract concluded by Amazing Antiques and the Consumer within the scope of an organized system for distance selling products, Digital Content and/or services, whereby exclusive or additional use is made of one or more technologies of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract;
Reflection Period: the period during which the Consumer may use his right of withdrawal;
Sustainable Data Carrier: any means , including e-mail, that allow the Consumer or Amazing Antiques to store information directed to him/her personally in such a manner that makes future consultation and the use possible during a period that matches the purpose for which the information is destined and which makes unaltered reproduction of the stored information possible;
Standard Form for Withdrawal: the European standard form for withdrawal included in Appendix;
Amazing Antiques the company Amazing Antiques, located at Dorpsstraat 9, in Casteren and registered with the Trade Register of the Dutch Camber of Commerce under number 63759071; and
Website: name of the website of Amazing Antiques, being amazing-antiques.com.
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to any offer from Amazing Antiques and to any Distance Contract concluded by Amazing Antiques and the Consumer.
- Before concluding a Distance Contact, the text of these General Terms and Conditions shall be made available to the Consumer by electronic mains in such a way that the Consumer can store it in an accessible manner on a Sustainable Data Carrier. If this is reasonably impossible, Amazing Antiques shall indicate in what was the General Terms and Conditions can be inspected and that they will be sent if so requested by electronic means or otherwise without charge, before the Distance Contract is concluded.
- In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these General Terms and Conditions, the second paragraph of this Article shall apply accordingly, and in the event of contradictory terms and conditions, the Consumer may always appeal to the applicable provision that is most favorable to him/her.
- Obvious errors or mistakes in the offer are not binding for Amazing Antiques.
- All offers contain such information that it is clear to the Consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer.
- The contact becomes valid when the Consumer has accepted the offer and fulfilled the terms and conditions set.
- If the Consumer accepted the offer via electronic means, Amazing Antiques shall promptly confirm receipt of having accepted the offer via electronic means.
Right of withdrawal
- The Consumer can repudiate a purchase contract for a product without giving reasons for a Reflection Period of 14 days.
- The Reflection Period referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article starts on the Day the product is received by the Consumer of by a third party appointed by him/her in advance and who is not the carrier, or:
- if the Consumer ordered several products in the same order: the Day on which the Consumer or a third party appointed by him/her received the last product. Tony may refuse an order of several products with different delivery dates provided that is clearly informs the Consumer prior to the order precess, or
- in case the delivery of a product consists of several batches or parts: the Day on which the Consumer or a third party appointed by him/her received the last batch or the last part, or
- in case of an agreement about regular delivery of products during a given period: the Day on which the Consumer or a third party appointed by him/her received the first product.
- The Consumer can terminate an agreement for services or an agreement for delivery of Digital Content that is not delivered on a physical carrier without giving reasons during 14 days.
- The Reflection Period referred to in Article 3 starts on the Day following the conclusion of the agreement.
Consumer’s obligations during the Reflection Period
- During this period, the Consumer shall handle the product and the packaging with care. The Consumer shall only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary for establishing the nature, the characteristics and the effect of the product. The guiding principle is that the Consumer may only handle and inspect the product in the manner in which one is allowed to handle a product in a shop.
- The Consumer is liable for the decrease in value of the product that is caused by the way of handling the product which went further than allowed in paragraph 1 of this Article.
Exercising the consumer’s right of withdrawal
- If the Consumer exercises his right of withdrawal he/she shall notify Amazing Antiques unambiguously with the Standard Form for Withdrawal pithing the reflection Period.
- The Consumer shall return the product or deliver it to (the authorized representative of) Amazing Antiques as soon as possible but within 14 Days. This need not be done if Amazing Antiques offered to collect the product himself. The Consumer observed the period of retiring the product in any event if the product us returned before the expiration of the Reflection Period.
- The Consumer shall return the product with all delivered accessories and if reasonably possible in the original state and packing and in conformity with reasonable and clear instructions given by Amazing Antiques.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal fall on the Consumer.
- The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the product.
- If performance of the service has been started during the Reflection Period, the Consumer shall pay Amazing Antiques an amount that is equal to the part of the obligation already performed at the time of withdrawal as compared with the full compliance of the obligation.
Obligations of Amazing Antiques in case of withdrawal
- If Amazing Antiques makes the notification of withdrawal by electronic means possible, he shall promptly send a return receipt.
- Amazing Antiques shall reimburse all payments made by the Consumer, including any delivery costs that Amazing Antiques may charge for the returned product, as soon as possible but within 14 Days following the Day on which the Consumer notified hum of the withdrawal. Unless Amazing Antiques dodders to collect the product himself, he can wait with paying back until having received the product or until de Consumer proved that he/she returned the product, whichever occurs first.
- Amazing Antiques shall make use of the same means of payment that the Consumer used, unless the Consumer consents to another method. The reimbursement is free of charge for the consumer.
- If the Consumer opted for the more expensive method of delivery instead of he cheapest standard delivery, Amazing Antiques need not reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method.
- The prices of the products and/or services provided shall not be raised during the validity period given in the offer, subject to changes in price due to changes in VAT rates.
- Contrary to paragraph 1 of this Article, Amazing Antiques may offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market that are beyond the control of Amazing Antiques, at variable prices. The offer will state the possibility of being subject to fluctuations and the fact that any indicated prices are target prices.
- Price increases within 3 months after concluding the contract are permitted only if they are the result of a new legislation.
- Price increases within 3 months after concluding the contract are permitted only if Amazing Antiques has stipulated it and
- the are the result of legal regulations or stipulations, or
- the Consumer has the authority to cancel the contract before the Day on which the price increase starts.
- All prices indicated in the provision of products or services are including VAT.
Performance agreement and extra guarantee
- Amazing Antiques guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the contract, with the specifications listed in the offer, with reasonable requirements of usability and/or reliability and with the existing statutory provisions and/or government regulations on the Day the contract was concluded. If agreed, Amazing Antiques also guarantees that the product us suitable for other than normal use.
- In any event no claim can be made on paragraph 1 of this Article (i) in case of damage caused deliberately or with gross negligence, (ii) un case of normal wear and/or (iii) in case of damage from improper care or handling.
- An extra guarantee offered by Amazing Antiques, his supplier, manufacturer or importer shall never affect the rights and claims the Consumer mat exercise against Amazing Antiques about a failure in the fulfillment of the obligations of Amazing Antiques if Amazing Antiques has failed in the fulfillment of his part of the agreement.
- ‘Extra guarantee’ is taken to mean each obligation by Amazing Antiques, his supplier, importer of manufacturer in whom he assigns certain rights or claims to the Consumer that go further than he is legally required in case he fails in the compliance with his part of the agreement.
Delivery and execution agreement
- Amazing Antiques shall exercise the best possible care when booking orders and executing product orders and when assessing requests for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address which the Consumer had provided to Amazing Antiques.
- The Consumer shall provide Amazing Antiques with the correct delivery address and mail address. Any changes need to be reported immediately to Amazing Antiques. If the Consumer has entered a wrong address for delivery, then the additional sipping costs will be for the account of the Consumer.
- Delivery takes place while supply lasts.
- The ownership of delivered products will be transferred to the Consumer upon payment of the sum due. The risk of the products passes upon delivery to the Consumer.
- Amazing Antiques shall execute accepted orders with convenient speed but at last within 30 days, unless another delivery period was agreed on. If the delivery has been delayed, or if an order cannot be filled or can be filled partially, the Consumer shall be informed about this within 30 days after ordering. In such cases, the Consumer is entitled to repudiate the contract free of charge and with the right to possible compensation.
- After repudiation in conformity with paragraph 6 of this Article, Amazing Antiques shall promptly return the payment made by the Consumer.
- The risk of loss and/or damage to products will be borne by Amazing Antiques until time of delivery to the Consumer or a representative appointed in advance and made known to Amazing Antiques, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
- Unless otherwise stipulated in the agreement or in the addition conditions, the amounts to be paid by the Consumer must be settled within 14 Days after the Reflection Period, or, if there is no Reflection Period, within 14 Days, after concluding the agreement. In case of an agreement to provide a service, this period starts on the Day that the Consumer received the confirmation of the agreement.
- The Consumer had the duty to inform Amazing Antiques promptly of possible inaccuracies in the payment details that were given or specified. Payment orders at the bank or giro institute are for the account and risk of the party giving (or authorizing) the payment order.
Accounts and registration
- The Consumer can create an account or otherwise register on the Website. Amazing Antiques reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such registration, for example in the event of irregularities.
- The login detail are strictly personal and must not be disclosed to third parties. The Consumer is responsible for his login details, even if this is done without his knowledge.
- The Consumer shall immediately alert Amazing Antiques if he suspects that his login details are known by an unauthorized third party or in the event of irregularities.
- The Consumer mat not create or manage an account (again) after Amazing Antiques has denied the request of the Consumer to create an account or after cancellation of the registration.
Amazing Antiques and the Consumer are not obliged to fulfill any obligation, if they are preventing from doing so due to a circumstance not attributable to fault and which is not regarded as their responsibility, nor by virtue of the law, a legal action or a generally accepted notion.
- Amazing Antiques shall have a sufficiently notified complaint procedure in place, and shall handle the complaint in accordance with this complaint procedure.
- Complaints about the performance of contracts shall be filled as soon as possible once the Consumer has noticed the defects, comprehensive and clear with Amazing Antiques.
- The complaints submitted to Amazing Antiques shall be replied within a period of 7 days after the date of receipt. Should a complaint require a foreseeable longer time of handling, Amazing Antiques shall respond within 7 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the Consumer can expect a more detailed reply.
Privacy and security
- Amazing Antiques respects the privacy of the Consumer. Amazing Antiques treats and precesses al personal data transmitted to it in accordance with the applicable legislation, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation. The Consumer agrees to this processing. For the purpose of protecting the Consumer’s personal data,Amazing Antiques observes appropriate security measures.
- For more information about privacy, reference is made to the Website of Amazing Antiques.
- Any possible derogations in respect of these General Terms and Conditions mat be greed upon only in writing. No rights can be derived from these deviations with regard to future agreements.
- The administration of Amazing Antiques serves as proof of purchase orders and requests of the Consumer, unless the Consumer proves otherwise. The Consumer acknowledges that electronic communication can serve as proof.
- Amazing Antiques is entitled to transfer the rights and obligations under the contract with the Consumer to a third party, by a single notification to the Consumer.
- In case and to the extent that any provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are cancelled or declared invalid, Amazing Antiques shall draw up a new provision to replace the null/nullified provision, duly observing as much as possible the object and purpose of the annulled provision.
These General Terms and Conditions, and any non-contractual obligations arising thereto, between Amazing Antiques and the Consumer are governed exclusively by the laws of The Netherlands.